Home > Leadership > Day 588: Brenda’s Passing Through

Day 588: Brenda’s Passing Through

Just after midnight this morning, surrounded by love from her entire family, Brenda answered the call and slipped into heaven.

Our loving warrior teacher has gone ahead of us and we look forward to joining her in glory one day.

The celebration of her life will be held August 22nd, 1:30pm, at “CLA” Christian Life Assembly (21277 56 Ave. Langley. All are welcome (typical of Brenda). Come be inspired by the life of an amazing leader in life, family and faith. You will leave a better person as a result.

In lieu of flowers please consider a donation in her memory to Arrow Leadership Ministries or Barnabas Family Ministries.

Categories: Leadership
  1. Pam Braman
    August 17, 2015 at 3:45 pm

Praying for you and the whole family. She was such a beautiful woman of God! Heaven’s gain, this world’s loss.

2. Rebecca Rohrick
    August 16, 2015 at 9:44 pm

Dear Carson, I am so sad to hear this news (even though there was warning of it) and I am praying for you and all the close family through this time of grief. She was a wonderful woman and I know there will be a big gap in your lives now. Very best wishes for God’s comfort. Rebecca Rohrick (was Beard)

3. Carol Reed
    August 14, 2015 at 2:09 pm

Carson, My deepest sympathy to you and your entire family. Brenda’s Cancer journey through her blog, has been such an inspiration to me and to numerous people. Unfortunately, I am unable to attend the funeral as I am in Australia until end of month. My thoughts and prayers will continue for you all. Carol, a sister in Christ from First Baptist.

4. Sammy Njenga
    August 14, 2015 at 11:16 am

From South Africa Carson we send our deepest condolences

• August 14, 2015 at 11:57 am

Thanks Sammy. With fond affection.

5. Irene McGuinness
    August 14, 2015 at 7:32 am

Brenda is a gift to me. I write ‘is’ because the impact she had on me when we spent time together at Soulstream will always linger with fondness and gratefulness.

6. August 13, 2015 at 11:51 am

We are deeply saddened to hear of your loss in Brenda’s passing and extend our condolences, sympathy, love, and prayers for you and all your family from the staff and volunteers in the Crossroads Prayer Centre. Your loss is shared by all the community of faith who so love and respect you and Brenda and who are the recipients of the immense spiritual impact your lives have had on the Body of Christ nationally and globally. Please know that we are standing with you in prayer at this difficult time. May the God of all Comfort embrace you and your family with his loving sustaining embrace now and in the days ahead. With our deepest sympathy,
    Gloria Willoughby
    and all the staff and volunteers of the Crossroads Prayer Centre.

7. seana campbell
    August 12, 2015 at 9:05 pm

I am so sadden to hear this news. I know Brenda is now safe with Our Lord. We will continue to pray that God will bring you comfort in this time.

8. August 12, 2015 at 8:17 pm

It is hard to accept her being gone. And yet I cannot escape the image of your entire family gathered together passing her into the arms of Jesus. We will never forget way you have walked this tough journey together. Our hearts are with you. We celebrate her incredible life and we pray for you in this difficult loss.

9. Bonnie Wiebe
    August 12, 2015 at 8:01 pm

Al and I were so sorry to hear the sad news of Brenda’s passing. We know this will leave a huge hole in your hearts. We will hold you in our prayers as you grieve. May our Lord be a source of strength and comfort to you all!

10. Newman Song
    August 12, 2015 at 6:14 pm

Dear Brother Carson,

My heart goes out to you and your family at the going home of Brenda to her eternal heavenly home, to be with her Lord Jesus Christ.

I will continue to pray for you all.

“Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through the fire you shall not be burned, and the flames shall not consume you. For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel.” Isaiah 43:1-3

“I am the resurrection and the Life; they who believe in Me, though they die, yet shall they live, and who ever lives and believes in Me shall never die.”

May our good and faithful Lord be your comfort and strength at this time.

Your brother in Christ,
    Newman.

11. Valerie (George) McGoran
    August 12, 2015 at 4:44 pm

I will forever remember Brenda as a woman bursting forth full of life, that wonderful smile, zest for all things with a deep caring heart. She was an amazing woman and will be deeply missed. My heart and prayers are with you and the family. May the Lord surround you with peace & love.

12. Dan Heavenor
    August 12, 2015 at 4:43 pm

Carson, so sorry to hear this news. Even though its been a long battle it feels sudden. Of course, Brenda was so full of life and love. Our heartfelt love to you and the family. I am praying even now for a deep deep sense of knowing Jesus’ presence with you all in the days ahead. It was a pleasure and honor to know Brenda. Much grace to you.

13. Rod Wilson
    August 12, 2015 at 4:39 pm

Carson,

SO sorry to hear this news after such a long and courageous battle for Brenda, you, and the family.

His best and mine during these days of memory and loss.

Warmly,

Rod Wilson

14. Al Hart
    August 12, 2015 at 4:26 pm

Carson,
    To you, your family, & a wealth of friends (of which I am priviledged) may you rest in the joy of His salvation, the boundless grace & amazing love of the Father. I shall continue to uphold you all in prayer. I know that through all that has been & is yet to come, you will be strong in the Lord who will uphold you as you grieve.

15. Bonnie
    August 12, 2015 at 4:25 pm

I’m so deeply sorry for your families loss. Brenda was a wonderful and inspiring woman. She will be deeply missed

16. August 12, 2015 at 4:21 pm

My love and prayers and with you each. Heaven has welcomed home a precious gem.

17. Garry
    August 12, 2015 at 4:18 pm

And hard as it is, you and your family have stood with her on this side of the vale and opened your arms to let her go! The both/and is overwhelming! Love and Peace to all of you!

18. Linda Milke
    August 12, 2015 at 3:49 pm

I am deeply moved by how you and Brenda (and your family) have walked through these trying days. My prayers for you and your family will continue, Carson. I know that, though we have this amazing hope, you will miss her dearly. May our Lord give you peace in all your tomorrows.

1. No trackbacks yet.

Love to hear from you. Please leave a reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s